Friday, June 20, 2008

Some exciting news!

We are expecting!!! I found out a few days ago I am 4 weeks pregnant. I am so excited. We just started discussing having a third child last month so we are surprised it happened so quickly. Kai has already said that it is going to be a boy and he wants to name him Spike. LOL Lena says it is going to be a girl and her name is Lena. I guess they are both better than what Kai wanted to name Lena before she was born. He wanted to call her "Number 2". My kids are insane! Now I have to find a new doctor because the doctor who delivered Lena moved. It is not a fun process, but at least I have plenty of time.

Jen

3 comments:

Melanie Reyes said...

CONGRATULATIONS JENNIFER!!! ALL THE BEST!!!!!! How old is your youngest?

Melanie Reyes said...

CONGRATULATIONS JENNIFER!!! ALL THE BEST!!!!!! How old is your youngest?

Jennifer said...

Thanks Melanie! My youngest (Lena) turns 3 in August. She will be 3 and a half when the baby comes. She is 3 years younger than my oldest too :) So they are all about 3 years apart.