Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Sorry, it is over

I removed the poll and the contest is over. I saw several of the same people who figured out a way to vote over and over. I do not know who it was, I could not even tell who the people where voting for. Since there is no way to tell which duplicate votes were for each baby I decided to end the contest and award prizes. I had thought about finding a fool proof poll but then it still would not be fair to everyone to try to get their friends and family to go vote again. I wish it had gone better. I do not know who it was, so nobody will be disqualified. Maybe next time it will be an honest contest.







But for now here are the prizes. I am awarding 3 prizes to the top babies.



First place with 191 votes: Chayce will receive a free session and a $50 print credit ($100 value)



Second place with 181 votes: Rylee will receive a free 10x20 storyboard ($75 value)



Third place with 119 votes: Bobby will receive a free 11x14 (value $45)





Congratulations! All of the contestants are beautiful and I hope to watch them grow in future sessions!



Jennifer Mazy



and a quick shot of the ending poll



No comments: